Starting a business?
Personal Credit Reports
Pulling personal credit reports on all 20% owners and loan guarantors is an important first step before you start the loan process. Be sure to pull the reports from all 3 credit bureaus with your credit scores. Review for any negative items to clear up by disputing and be prepared to provide an explanation to the lender. MyFico is a good source for one-time reports.
Registration for Entity and State Assumed Names
Internal Revenue Service
Apply for Employer Identification Number, download forms with instructions, and Publications and EBooks on starting a business, business expenses, depreciation, etc.
Forms you may need:
- Form SS-4 Application for Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Publication 583 Starting a Business and Keeping Records
- Publication 334 Tax Guide for Small Business (For Individuals Who Use Schedule C)
- Publication 15 Circular E, Employer’s Tax Guide Publication
- Publication 535 Business Expenses
- Publication 587 Business Use of Your Home (Including Use by Day-Care Providers)
- Publication 946 How to Depreciate Property
Logo / Web Development / Marketing
Like my website? Then contact SuburbanBuzz for expert graphic design, web development, SEO, web hosting, business listing management and more! Call 832-USA-BUZZ (832-872-2899) or visit their website.
We're Here To Help!
P.O. Box 5428
Katy, TX 77491
M-F: 8am - 5pm